The Graduate School –established in 1995– provides advanced and research-based graduate programs leading to doctor’s degrees in Education, Nursing, Business Administration, Public Health and Public Administration and master’s degrees in Education, Teaching, Hospitality Management, Travel Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Health, Pharmacy, Hospital Administration, Physical Therapy, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Computer Science, Information Technology and Medical Laboratory Science.
All Programs and courses are taught by highly qualified and experienced faculty who are recognized not only in the academe, but in professional practice as well. Faculty and students research papers have been accepted for presentation in national and international conferences.
Today, students of the Graduate School reap the full benefits from OLFU’s world-class learning platforms and resources which are paired with state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories—all delivered by a competent teaching faculty through a masterful mix of learning modalities: online, distance or, when health conditions permit, face-to-face learning.
It is also noteworthy that OLFU is one among a few select schools to be granted the Certificate of Authority by the CHEd, allowing it to conduct limited face-to-face classes in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic; a testament to the University’s established and effective community safety protocols.
- The Local Governance Training and Research Institute – Philippine Network
- University Mobility for Asia and the Pacific
- Council of Management Educators of the Philippines
- Association of Universities in Asia and the Pacific
- Philippine Association of Graduate Education
- Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities
- Philippine Association of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Philippine Nurses Association
Minimum Down Payment
Php 1,500 + Application Fee
- Health Provider
- Health Educator
- Health Advocate