Welcome! We are thrilled that you have taken interest in the international program of Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU). We encourage you to explore our different program offerings and discover a one of a kind learning experience with OLFU in the Philippines.
OLFU has five (5) campuses namely Valenzuela City; Quezon City; Antipolo City; San Fernando, Pampanga; and Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija Campuses. Founded in 1967, the university is one of the premier educational institutions in the country offering a wide range of academic courses and specializing in the medical and healthcare degree programs. It is a non-sectarian institution granted autonomous status by the commission on higher education (CHED). Our degree programs are accredited by the Philippine Association of colleges and universities. The College of Medicine is recognized and accredited by the World Health Organization and the New York State Department.
OLFU has a longstanding and deep commitment to provide services and facilities centered towards its growing population of international students. Studying at Fatima allows the student to experience a country which has a strong sense of identity combined with a varied and multi-cultural history. With its vision of “Improving Man as Man,” the university instills in each student an atmosphere of academic excellence together with the social role and responsibilities essential of holistic healthcare practitioners and medical professionals.
– Authenticated Transcript of Records
– Authenticated College Diploma
– Authenticated Letter of Financial Support (2Copies)
– Authenticated Police Clearance from Country of Origin
– Authenticated Bank Statement
– CEA (Certificate of Eligibility for Admissions)
– Photocopy of Passport
– Personal History Sheets from Philippine Embassy (8 copies)
– Letter of Recommendation
– 8 Copies 2”x2” Picture
– Foreign Fee Donation
– Certificate of Good Moral Character
– Birth Certificate
– Application for Admission
– Alien Certificate of Registration
– Students Visa and Study Permit
– NMAT (National Medical Admissions Test) (For College of Medicine students only)
IMPORTANT: All papers must be authenticated by the Philippine Embassy. OLFU processes study permits and students visas upon acceptance into the school. OLFU offers special language programs to address the needs of foreign students.
Undergraduate Programs :
Telephone: 291-6538 local 110 / 291-6644
College of Medicine :
Office of the Executive Vice President
Telephone: 291-6538 local 122