Graduate School Programs
The Graduate School –established in 1995– provides advanced and research-based graduate programs leading to doctor’s degrees in Education, Nursing, Business Administration, Public Health and Public Administration and master’s degrees in Education, Teaching, Hospitality Management, Travel Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Health, Pharmacy, Hospital Administration, Physical Therapy, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Computer Science, Information Technology and Medical Laboratory Science. All Programs and courses are taught by highly qualified and experienced faculty who are recognized not only in the academe, but in professional practice as well. Faculty and students research papers have been accepted for presentation in national and international conferences.
- ISO: 9001:2015
- Accredited Level IV Status (MA in Education, MA in Teaching, MBA, and MA in Nursing) Accredited Level III Status (PhD Education, PhD Nursing, DBA, EdD, MPH, MPA)
- The Local Governance Training and Research Institute – Philippine Network
- University Mobility for Asia and the Pacific
- Council of Management Educators of the Philippines
- Association of Universities in Asia and the Pacific
- Philippine Association of Graduate Education
- Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities
- Philippine Association of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Philippine Nurses Association
- Fully accomplished Application Form for Admission.
- Original and one (1) photocopy of Transcript of Records with Special Order Number; if transferee, Honorable Dismissal and Transcript of Records.
- Two (2) copies of 2”x2” colored identical photos.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character by any of the following:
- School where Bachelor’s degree was earned for those enrolling in the Master’s Program and school where MA was earned for those enrolling in the Doctor’s Program.
- Certificate of employer if currently employed.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Master in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master in Public Health