What is the Central Placement Office (CPO) all about?
It is the central networking office for students’ employment before and after graduation. The office provides our students and alumni the necessary skills and resources they need that will lead them achieve fulfilling careers.
Central Placement Office Objectives
(1) Assist students clarify their educational and career goals through individual or group counseling
(2) Provide students with the latest trends in job hunting which includes technical skills
(3) Tie up with prospective employers in prioritizing Fatima graduates in their corporate establishments
(4) Place graduates in companies and positions that will commensurate with their qualifications and interests
(5) Establish partnership with parents and teachers in realizing the employment goals of the students.
(6) Coordinate with college representatives for regular updating and consolidation of initiatives and for the unification of all achievements
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT THE CAREER PLACEMENT OFFICER:
Ms. Kristabelle Ethel R. Oida
2916538 loc 411
Room 201, San Vicente Building, Valenzuela City