- Quezon City
- Nueva Ecija Doctors Colleges Inc.
College of Pharmacy
The College of Pharmacy of Our Lady of Fatima University is committed to developing ethical, professionally competent, research- and community service-oriented, and environmentally conscious pharmacy professionals. Founded in the year 2000, it has evolved into one of the leading pharmacy schools in the country.
Over the years, the College has responded to meet the needs of the pharmacy industry by producing thousands of licensed pharmacists. These professionals are now a significant part of the country’s workforce. A wide range of careers await pharmacy graduates of OLFU, particularly in the field of hospital pharmacy, community pharmacy, manufacturing pharmacy, regulatory, research, academia, and government service.
The College of Pharmacy in the OLFU campuses of Valenzuela, Quezon City, Antipolo, and Pampanga have been named as Top Performing Schools by the Professional Regulations Commission for the excellent performance of its graduates in the Pharmacist Licensure Examinations. It has also produced a number of board topnotchers. The college implements a Quality Management System and pursues FAAP accreditation to continually improve its program. In 2015, the Valenzuela City Campus was recognized as a Center of Development by the Commission on Higher Education.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PHARMACY
The College offers a four-year Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree that is recognized by the Commission on Higher Education. Its responsive curriculum is designed with a balance of course work in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences and immersive experiential learning. The College ensures holistic student learning through innovative instruction, research opportunities, outstanding facilities, updated learning resources, co-curricular activities, and community involvement activities.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Level III Accreditation by the FAAP (Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines)
- Recognized as a Center of Development (2015-2018) by the Commission on Higher Education
TOPNOTCHER RANKINGS in the Pharmacist Licensure Examinations
- Year 2016 | Top 2, Top 4, Top 10
- Year 2015 | Top 10
- Year 2014 | Top 5, Top 6, Top 10
- Year 2013 | Top 8
- Year 2010 | Top 2
SCHOOL PERFORMANCE in the Pharmacist Licensure Examinations
- March 2019 | Top 6 Performing School (Antipolo Campus)
- August 2018 | Top 9 Performing School (Pampanga Campus)
- March 2018 | Top 4 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- March 2017 | Top 7 Performing School (Quezon City)
- January 2016 | Top 3 Performing School (Quezon City)
- July 2015 | Top 2 Performing School (Quezon City)
Top 6 Performing School (Antipolo Campus)
- January 2014 | Top 1 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- June 2013 | Top 2 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- January 2013 | Top 2 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- July 2012 | Top 3 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- January 2011 | Top 3 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- January 2010 | Top 1 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- June 2009 | Top 1 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
- January 2009 | Top 2 Performing School (Valenzuela Campus)
The BS Pharmacy program is designed to prepare graduates for a wide range of careers as Pharmacists:
- Employment in hospital and community pharmacies
- Employment in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Employment in local and national regulatory agencies
- Employment in the academe
- Entrepreneurial opportunities