College of Medicine
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
TOPNOTCHER RANKINGS in the Physician Licensure Examinations
- Year 1991 to 2012 | 11 1st Placers
- Year 1987 to 2019 | 123 Topnotchers
SCHOOL PERFORMANCE in the Physician Licensure Examinations
- Year 2019 | Top 2 Performing School
INTERNATIONAL LINKAGES AND RECOGNITIONS
The College of Medicine of Our Lady of Fatima University is fully accredited by the New York State Education Department, allowing its fourth year students to render their clerkship in accredited training hospitals in New York; as well as in hospitals under the jurisdiction of the Illinois State Board of Education, the Thailand Medical Council, and the Maldives Medical Council.
OLFU’s College of Medicine is the first and only Philippine medical school to have an institution-to-institution Clerkship Training Program with foreign hospitals. OLFU has sent over 100 medical students for clinical clerkship training to the Peninsula Hospital Center in New York, Jackson Park Hospital in Chicago, and Harbor Hospital in Baltimore.
In addition, the College of Medicine is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (AVICENNA – formerly by WHO).
Understanding the wide diversity of its students’ needs, OLFU’s College of Medicine offers a variety of elective courses in the curriculum allowing students to extend their knowledge in special fields of interest.
- Member Institution – Association of Philippine Medical Colleges, Inc. (APMC)
- Health Provider
- Health Educator
- Health Advocate
MEDICINE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a holder of any Baccalaureate degree
- Original College Transcript of Records
- Certified True Copy of College Diploma
- NMAT (National Medical Admissions Test)
- Photo Copy of Birth Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- 2 Copies 2”x2” Picture
- Big Kraft Envelope (1pc)