- Quezon City
- Nueva Ecija Doctors Colleges Inc.
College of Hospitality and Institutional Management
One’s future can be brighter with the College of Hospitality and Institutional Management. All degree programs offer a carefully crafted curricula that are comprehensive, current, and industry-driven for students to build a career in the global hospitality industry.
Recognized as the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education (CHED) because of its excellent hospitality education, the college continues to rise above with their international and national certifications, winning awards in skills competition, top-notch practicum, and internship opportunities here and abroad. On top of the Philippine diploma, the program of studies allow successful graduates to achieve mutually recognized qualifications and certificates in United States of America and Australia.
CHIM is Committed that graduates will rise to the top by providing:
- Internationally benchmark program of studies
- Industry-based education system
- Modern and work-based laboratories
- At par simulation hotel rooms, cruise line and airline laboratories
- International Practicum in United State of America (USA), Malaysia, Australia etc.
- ASEAN-MRA-TP mapped competencies
- USA Dual Diploma by the American hospitality academy
- Australian Cross Boarder Education – Diploma or Advance Diploma in Hospitality / Tourism Management
- ISO 9001:2015 by AJA Registrar
- Designated as COE for HRM by the Commission on Higher Education
- Level IV for HRM by the Federation of Accrediting Agency of the Philippines (FAAP)
- Level III for TM by the Federation of Accrediting Agency of the Philippines (FAAP)
- Level III for HRM by Association of Christian Schools, Colleges and Universities Accrediting Agency, Inc. (ACSU-AAI)
- Level III for TM by Association of Christian Schools, Colleges and Universities Accrediting Agency, Inc. (ACSU-AAI)
- Level I for ND by the Federation of Accrediting Agency of the Philippines (FAAP)
- CHRIE – International Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- APacCHRIE – Asia Pacific Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- HRAP – Hotel and Restaurant Association of the Philippines
- AAHRMEI – Association of Administrators in Hospitality, Hotel and Restaurant Management Educational Institution
- COHREP – Council of Hotel and Restaurant Educators of the Philippines
- UFTE – Union of Filipino Tourism Educators
- AHRM – Association of Human Resources Managers in the Hospitality Industry
- PAN – Philippine Association of Nutrition
- NDAP – Nutritionist-Dietitian Association of the Philippines
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
The Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management program prepares the students to become effective leaders, managers, and/or entrepreneurs in the global hospitality industry. Programs integrate a balance between management theory and industry immersion in hospitality operations with a global perspective and practice. The curriculum allows students to obtain a diploma in International Hospitality Leadership from the American Hospitality Academy and a diploma in Hospitality Management under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Restaurant and Fast-food Chain Operations (ReFCO)
A specialization that focuses on the development of competencies that are needed to execute operational tasks and management functions to become future restaurant and fast-food chain managers and/or entrepreneurs. Keeping pace with the demands of local and global hospitality environment, ReFCO specialization provides the students with real-life restaurant and fast-food chain operations through an intensive immersion with the affiliated industry partners in the food and beverage sector.
Hotel Administration in Cruise Line Operations (HACLO)
A specialization designed in the two areas of hospitality operations, hotel administration (land-based) and cruise line operation (sea-based). This program will equip the students with knowledge and practical skills needed for a successful career in the hotel and cruise line industry. HACLO specialization was created in collaboration with the industry’s finest hotel and cruise companies which give the students a cultivating and professional hospitality management skill as they bring the industry to the classrooms.
Culinary Arts (CA)
A specialization designed to deliver students a modern culinary and functional managerial ground for them to become globally competitive culinary professionals and practitioners. It features exclusive hands-on learning opportunities in state-of-the-art culinary, food production and beverage service facilities, foreseeable employment success, and career growth with Australian-ASEAN-TESDA mapped course syllabi. The BS in Hospitality with Specialization in Culinary Arts adheres to the University’s goal of continuously producing morally principled and technically equipped professionals in the global hospitality-culinary industry today.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INTERNATIONAL TOURISM MANAGEMENT
The International Tourism Management program focuses on the development of management and entrepreneurial skills needed for people aspiring to assume greater responsibilities in the tourism industry. The program ensures that the students acquire necessary tools and knowledge for their advancement in their chosen career in the field of tourism and hospitality. The graduates of this program are expected to be globally competitive in the travel and tourism industry. The curriculum allows the students to obtain a diploma in Multicultural Tourism Studies from American Hospitality Academy and a diploma in Tourism Management under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
MEETINGS, INCENTIVES, CONVENTIONS, EXHIBITIONS (MICE)
This specialization is dedicated to develop professionals and managers to lead projects focused on the planning and management of different types of events particularly on Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions, observing the concepts of protocol, communication strategies, public relations, and generation of tourism development focused on the segment of quality business tourism.
TRAVEL AND TOUR OPERATIONS (TTO)
The specialization in Travel and Tours Operations is designed to equip future professionals and executives to lead global business projects in the tourism sector. It also aims to develop students’ management skills and research competencies through interdisciplinary subject exposure, problem identification, decision-making theory, and management application. It will provide mastery on air-fares and ticketing, itinerary planning, tour packaging, and travel formalities
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS with Entrepreneurial Culinary Arts and Nutrition
The BS Nutrition and Dietetics (Entrepreneurial Culinary Arts and Nutrition) is a modern program among its kind in the country and is designed for students who are fascinated in exploring how entrepreneurship can be incorporated into culinary, food science, and nutrition. It also builds the entrepreneurial skill of student. Throughout the program, theoretical studies are strengthened by first-hand education with state-of-the art culinary and food and nutrition facilities. It also offers a conceivable employment success and career growth with the Australian-ASEAN-TESDA-CHED recognition of its curriculum. The curriculum allows the students obtain another diploma in hospitality management under the Australian Qualifications Framework if the students want to convert some units under AQF.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CULINARY MANAGEMENT
The BS in Culinary Management program is for those who aspire to stand out in top-notch, professional kitchens. In OLFU, students acquire culinary theories and skills, as well as the dynamics of culinary management. Learners will be exposed to different culinary customs and styles, and will be encouraged to innovate in areas such as developing recipes and designing menus. As importantly, students will know how to do pricing and how to properly manage their supply chain. The curriculum includes significant hours devoted to practicum training for which the University provides a network of high caliber partner companies.
HOTEL & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
- Restaurant Manager
- Cafe Barista
- Food Service Attendant
- Hotel Receptionist and Concierge
- Hotel Managers
- Executive Housekeeper
- Flight Attendant
- Tour Guide
- Tour Escort
- Tour Coordinator
- Documentation Officer
- Documentation Supervisor
- Ticketing Supervisor
- Travel Consultant
- Travel and Tour Planner
- Inbound / Outbound Tour Manager
- Provincial Tourism Officer
- Regional Tourism Officer
NUTRITION & DIETETICS
- Hospital Clinical Nutritionist
- Food Service and Hospitality Manager
- Weight Loss Consultant
- Public Health Dietician
- Community Nutritionist
- Sports Nutritionist
- Corporate Wellness Program Personnel
- Health Coach
- Health and Nutrition Writer
- Executive Chef
- Chef De cuisine
- Sous chef
- Saucier Chef
- Pastry Chef
- Pantry Chef