- Quezon City
- Nueva Ecija Doctors Colleges Inc.
College of Criminal Justice
Opened in SY 2000-2001, the College of Criminology (now known as the College of Criminal Justice), envisions to be the premier provider of highly qualified criminal justice practitioners in the country. It aims to develop professionally competent, hardworking, responsible, honorable, morally upright, and globally competitive graduates who have the passion for excellence in the field of criminal justice administration. It is committed to prepare the students for careers in criminology, law enforcement, forensic science, industrial security, and correctional administration.
To be the premier provider of highly qualified criminal justice practitioners.
To develop professionally competent, hardworking, responsible, honorable, and globally competitive graduates who have the passion for excellence in the field of Criminal Justice Administration.
To prepare the students for careers in criminology, forensic science, industrial security, and correctional administrations.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Level III Accreditation by the FAAP (Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines) – Bachelor of Science in Criminology (Valenzuela Campus)
INTERNATIONAL & LOCAL AFFILIATIONS (Industry, Academic and Community Partners)
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (ACJS)
- Professional Criminologists Association of the Philippines (PCAP)
- Philippine Society of Criminologists and Criminal Justice Practitioners, Inc. (PSCCJPI)
- Fingerprint Identification Society of the Philippines, Inc. (FISPHIL)
- Safety Organization of the Philippines, Inc. (SOPI)
- Philippine Karate Federation-NSA, Inc. (PKF-NSAI)
- Philippine National Police
- Bureau of Jail Management and Penology
- Bureau of Fire Protection
- Dong-Eui University, South Korea
- Kyonggi University, South Korea
- Korean National Police Academy, South Korea
- University of Luzon (UL)
- University of Cagayan Valley (UCV)
- Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation (MSEUF)
- Naga College Foundation, Inc. (NCFI)
- Barangays Dalandanan and Pasolo, Valenzuela City
- Barangay Greater Lagro, Quezon City
- Barangays Sindalan and Baliti, San Fernando City
Bachelor of Science in Criminology
The field of criminology is the study of crime and the various agencies of justice as they operate and react to crime, criminals and victims. It is therefore the mission of the Criminology program to provide the community with professionally competent and morally upright graduates who can deliver efficient and effective services in crime prevention, crime detection and investigation, law enforcement, public safety, custody and rehabilitation of offenders, and criminological research, among others.
TOPNOTCHER RANKINGS in the Criminology Licensure Examinations
- Year 2015 | Top 10
- Year 2014 | Top 6
- Uniformed Services such as PNP, BJMP, BFP, AFP, BUCOR, and PCG
- Special Law Enforcement Agencies including NBI, PDEA, BOC, BOI and the like
- Government and Private Security Agencies/Forces such as Security Officer, Private Investigator and In-House Detective
- Forensic Laboratories as Criminalist and Laboratory Assistant
- Academe as Instructor of Criminology and Forensic Science Courses
Bachelor of Forensic Science
Bachelor of Forensic Science is four-year non-board degree program that prepares the graduate for careers in scientific crime detection, law enforcement, forensic science education, and research/evaluation of forensic evidence in the courts. Moreover, this program is also preparatory for the study of Law and Medicine, and for further forensic science specialization. This program is currently offered in the Valenzuela Campus.
- Scientific crime investigation
- Law enforcement
- Forensic science education
- Foreign or international agencies e.g. United Nations (Department for Peace Keeping Forces) and European Union
- Research/analysis/evaluation of forensic evidence in courts of law