No important announcement
The Basic Education Department (Pre-School, Grade School, Junior High School and Senior High School) of Our Lady of Fatima University caters to an educational system that is strong, sustainable, progressive and people-oriented.
It nurtures young children in a Christian environment that stimulates interest, involvement, and action. Classroom learningis supplemented in the daily activitie that strengthen social and spiritual values.
The core beliefs are founded on the institutional objectives that we strive for:
* Excellence - in academic performance;
* Values - living as witness to the inculcated way of life of the school community, which is basically Christian, human and Filipino;
* Virtues - deepening of Christian God-given gifts of faith, love and dedication, furthering the formation of skills and competencies for family, community and nation-building;
* Culture - appreciation of fundamental Filipino values and teachings, inehrent way of life and practices, such as courtesy, respect, sincerity and dedication to family, community and country;
* Ethics - practicing rules of conduct/moral principles set the standard of society and of God.