No important announcement
In line with improving the holistic and educational experience of OLFU,
The Guidance and Career Planning Center has created a center and program on helping the students achieve their true potential before and after graduation.
The placement center will help the students and alumni understand themselves as they relate to the world of work and their lives through career counseling and the different activities.
What is the Career Placement Center all about?
It will be the central networking office for students’ employment before and after graduation
The center will be providing our students and alumni the necessary skills and resources they need that will lead them achieve fulfilling careers
Career Placement Center Objectives
(1) Assist students clarify their educational and career goals through individual or group counseling
(2) Provide students with the latest trends in job hunting which includes technical skills
(3) Tie up with prospective employers in prioritizing Fatima graduates in their corporate establishments
(4) Place graduates in companies and positions that will commensurate with their qualifications and interests
(5) Establish partnership with parents and teachers in realizing the employment goals of the students.
(6) Coordinate with college placement representatives for regular updating and consolidation of initiatives and for the unification of all achievements
Services and Activities
(1) Conduct career counseling
(2) Facilitate career-related seminars and workshops
(3) Conduct job fairs and other special events
(4) Establish and expand more strong linkages with recruiting partners
(5) Endorse and place graduates to recruiting partners
(6) Intensify job opportunities available for students through job postings and other means and ways of advertising jobs
(7) Initiate related-researches that would ensure the development of the placement programs
(8) Institutionalize all college initiatives on placement matters by unifying these to the Central Placement Office’s own initiatives
For more details please contact the career placement officer:
Ms. Kristabelle Ethel Reyes
2916538 loc 411
Room 201, San Vicente Building, Valenzuela City