Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP)
The ETEEAP is an educational assessment program of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) which gives credit to an individual’s job tenure. Professionals who have not been able to finish the tertiary level but have been employed for at least five (5) years may be able to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree relevant to their existing careers.
Through an assessment and evaluation of the applicant’s acquired knowledge, skills, attitude and values from their work experience, deputized Higher Education Institution —Our Lady of Fatima University— will give equivalent academic credits and certifications which can be deducted from the required number of units needed so as to graduate. This initiative provides ETEEAP students a shorter time frame in earning a college degree compared to the conventional learning system.
Being one of the deputized Higher Education Institutions, the Our Lady of Fatima University’s College of Business and Accountancy and College of Hospitality and Institutional Management offer ETEEAP at the Valenzuela Campus.
College of Business and Accountancy
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Major in Banking
The program aims to equip the students with sound and relevant knowledge and skills in Banking and Finance. It intends to provide the students a foundation in banking operations, investment principles and policies geared towards producing key executives and personnel in banks and other financial institutions. The curriculum allows students to obtain another diploma in International Business under the Australian Qualifications Framework if the students want to convert some units under AQF.
- Major in Marketing Management
The program provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary for effective marketing strategies and marketing program development. It covers all aspects of marketing including marketing research, strategic marketing, product planning and development, information technology, and social media maximization. It equips the students with analytical, communication, creativity, and interpersonal skills necessary for the industry’s demand, as well as best practices used in the sales and marketing industries. The curriculum allows students to obtain another diploma in International Business under the Australian Qualifications Framework if the students want to convert some units under AQF.
- Major in Operations & Supply Chain Management
The program offers a unique opportunity for students to learn operations management from strategic, financial, and business development perspectives. It also includes the use of information technology updates utilizing enterprise resource software. This provides a concrete platform for a career in international operations. The curriculum allows students to obtain another diploma in International Business under the Australian Qualifications Framework if the students want to convert some units under AQF.
College of Hospitality and Institutional Management
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Restaurant and Fast-food Chain Operations (ReFCO)
A specialization that focuses on the development of competencies needed to execute operational tasks and management functions to become future restaurant and fast-food chain managers and/or entrepreneurs. Keeping pace with the demands of the local and global hospitality environments, ReFCO specialization provides the students with real-life restaurant and fast-food chain operations through an intensive immersion with the affiliated industry partners in the food and beverage sector.
- Hotel Administration in Cruise Line Operations (HACLO)
A specialization designed in the two areas of hospitality operations: hotel administration (land-based) and cruise line operations (sea-based). This program will equip the students with the knowledge and practical skills needed for a successful career in the hotel and cruise line industry. HACLO specialization was created in collaboration with the industry’s finest hotel and cruise companies; cultivating in students’ professional hospitality management skills as OLFU brings the industry into the classroom.
- Culinary Arts (CA)
A specialization designed to deliver a modern culinary and functional managerial ground for students to become globally competitive culinary professionals and practitioners. It features exclusive hands-on learning opportunities in state-of-the-art culinary, food production and beverage service facilities; foreseeable employment success, and career growth through Australian-ASEAN-TESDA mapped course syllabi. The BS in Hospitality with Specialization in Culinary Arts adheres to the University’s goal of continuously producing morally principled and technically equipped professionals in the global hospitality-culinary industry today.
- Must be a Filipino Citizen
- At least a high school graduate or the PEPT/ALS A and E result stating “qualified to enter in first year college”
- Has at least five (5) years of work experience
- Proficient in the field of discipline that he/she is applying for
- At least twenty-five (25) years of age
- Accomplished ETEEAP application form
- Letter of intent to avail of the program addressed to the ETEEAP Director
- Completely filled-out ETEEAP Application Form
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Record – Form 137 or original Transcript of Records
- Honorable Dismissal
- Subject descriptions with learning competencies from the institution where applicant last enrolled in.
- Service record or Certificate of Employment
- Duties and responsibilities in the various positions handled (signed by the HRD Manager or immediate unit manager)
- Latest 1″x1” ID Picture (5 pcs.) white background
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Barangay clearance or NBI clearance or Passport
- Other documents such as but not limited to:
- Certificate of participation and/or attendance in seminars, trainings, conferences, colloquiums, or forums attended
- Recognition, awards, and certificates
- Relevant government examinations taken and passed
- Local and international certification
- Copy of research and/or articles published
- Certificate of professional membership
Call our Admissions Team:
120 McArthur Highway, Valenzuela City, Philippines
8291-6538 loc. 110 / 8291-6644 / +63 917-812-2947