OLFU Payment Options
Pay your tuition fees online, via ATMs or over the counter (OTC)!
OLFU is currently in partnership with numerous banks and payment channels to provide convenient and safe payment methods of University fees. As of now, some offered services of these partners had minor adjustments in compliance with the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ).
For hassle-free transactions, below are the banks and payment channels that are encouraged for students’ use:
- Dragonpay Partner Channels (16 major banks, 7-11, Bayad Centers, Palawan, or scroll down for full list)
Service Availability per Campus
Who can pay through OLFU’s Partner Banks and Payment Channels?
There are two classifications of student payees:
1. Current Student – student who is currently enrolled in OLFU and has a student number.
2. Student Applicant – an unofficially enrolled student who is still processing his/her admission to the University and has an applicant number.
Here are the corresponding transaction fees per payment channel. Note that these fees are on top of the amount to be paid by the student.
For Online Banking, Dragonpay has a transaction fee of Php10 + service charge (amount depends on the bank).
For Over-the-counter banking, Dragonpay has a transaction fee of Php15 + service charge (amount depends on the bank)
If the amount payable is Php4,500—the total amount to be paid will be Php4,535 which is composed of: Php4,500 (amount payable) + Php15 (Dragonpay charge) + Php20 (sample bank service charge).
Payment Instructions and Policies:
- If you already know your total tuition fee, you may now process your payment through your preferred online/offline payment channel.
- Online and Over the Counter (OTC) payments in partner banks and payment channels should be made by 9PM.
- Payments made during the cutoff period (12MN to 9PM) will be uploaded in your student ledger in the morning of the following business day.
- For payments made on a weekend or holiday, please allow at least two (2) business days for posting on your student ledger. (E.g. Payment done on Saturday will be sent to banks on Monday. It will then be posted on your student account on Tuesday.)
- Select your corresponding campus in the biller lists (if required).
- Please ensure that your student details are encoded correctly.
- Once your payment is confirmed and posted in our system, you may proceed with your enrollment. The posting process usually takes one business day (Monday to Thursday).
- There are instances where students who have fully paid their balances may proceed with their enrollment right away. Students may confirm this with their respective campus enrollment staff.
- Please keep a screenshot or a copy of your payment confirmation.
- Usually, when payments are successful, a student will not have to do anything to confirm the payment.
- If there are any issues with the payment, the student must send a copy of the payment confirmation to the official enrollment email address of his/her campus.
- Then, it must be forwarded to bank uploaders to verify if payment has been made and uploaded in received bank payment reports.
- If these are missing from the settlement reports of the banks, please inform SFS Head so that payments can be verified.
Dragonpay Payment Channels
- Proceed to Dragonpay Biller gateways to process your payment. Please select the campus you will enroll in:
|Campus Name||Biller Gateway|
2. Fill out the dragonpay form. Make sure you indicate your active e-mail address and other correct details. Reference Codes: All payments have unique reference codes which you will give to the bank or to a payment merchant such as 7-11.
Getting your unique Applicant Number:
- If you applied through the AIMS link (https://sis.fatima.edu.ph/apply), you would have received an automated email bearing your Applicant #
- If you apply via the Google Form (https://bit.ly./olfu_enrollment_college), you will receive an automated email bearing your Applicant Number.Any issues? Contact Admissions here: https://bit.ly/ContactOLFU
- If you applied using the website-based application form (https://www.fatima.edu.ph/studies), you would have received an automated message upon completing the application form, indicating a Reference Number. This is equivalent to your Applicant Number.
3. Select Your payment option. Please take note of additional service charges that banks may require.s
4. Check your e-mail for the payment instructions and follow the steps listed.
5. After paying, secure your receipt/proof of payment from the merchant. Write your name and applicant # on proof of payment, take photo/scan, and email to OLFU
6. Your Registration Card will be emailed to you before classes start.
Dragonpay Online Banking
Php10 + Service Charge (depends on your chosen bank)
- BDO Internet Banking
- BPI Online/ Mobile
- Chinabank Online
- Landbank ATM Online
- Maybank Online Banking
- PSBank Online
- RCBC Online Banking
- RobinsonsBank Online Bills Payment
- UCPB Connect
- Coins.ph Wallet / Bitcoin
- Grabpay (PHP20 Dragonpay Charge)
Dragonpay Over-the-Counter Banking
Php15 + Service Charge (depends on your chosen bank)
- BDO ATM
- BDO Network Bank
- BPI Bills Payment
- AUB Online/ Cash Payment
- Chinabank ATM / Cash Payment
- I2i Rural Banks
- Landbank Cash Payment
- PNB Internet Banking Bills Payment
- PNB Cash Payment
- RCBC Cash Payment
- Robinsons Bank Cash Payment
- Security Bank Cash Payment
- UCPB ATM/ Cash Payment
Dragonpay Non-Bank Payment Centers
Php20 Transaction Fee
- 7-Eleven Convenience Stores (PHP20 Only)
- Bayad Center
- SM Dept /Supermarket /Savemore Counter
- Cebuana Lhuillier Bills Payment
- Robinsons Dept Store
- ECPay (Pawnshops, Payment Centers)
- Palawan Pawnship
- RD Pawnshop
- RuralNet Banks and Coops
Sample Transaction :
1. Payment Instructions and Resources (both via app and desktop website)
2.Banking fee is waived for all students who have a Metrobank Account.
3.Online or Over-the-Counter payments made from 12midnight to 9PM will be reflected on your student ledger on the following business day.
4.Select your corresponding campus from the biller list:
- Fatima University – Valenzuela
- Fatima University – Quezon City
- Fatima University – Antipolo
- Fatima University – Pampanga
- Nueva Ecija Doctors Colleges Inc.
5. Student ID number = e.g., 19-1234-102 (If you are an applicant, use your applicant number)
6. Student Name = Your full name
7. Billing Reference Number = School year you are enrolling in (SY 2020-2021)
- Select Campus from Biller list
- OLFU – Valenzuela
- OLFU – Medicine (for college of Medicine)
- OLFU – Quezon City
- OLFU – Antipolo
- OLFU – Pampanga
- OLFU – Cabanatuan
- OLFU – Laguna
- Student ID number = 19-1234-102 (If applicant, applicant number)
- If Valenzuela, use this format already
- If QC (02), Antipolo (03), Pampanga (04), Cabanatuan (05), Laguna (06) – Add the campus code
- Student Name = Vincent Santos
- Billing Reference Number = School Year SY2020-2021