In fulfillment of its mission of improving man as man, Our Lady of Fatima University extends financial assistance to deserving undergraduate and graduate students. This comprehensive financial assistance program provides encouragement and support not only to students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, but for deserving students who are financially challenged as well.
1. Freshman Scholarship
2. Academic Scholarship
3. Service Scholarship
4. Financial Grant
5. FEMAC Scholarships
6. Government Sponsored Scholarships
7. Government Mandated Scholarships
8. Ateneo Pathways Scholarship
General conditions that apply to all scholarships and financial aids:
· OLFU scholarships/financial grants are available only to qualified students, hence, are non-transferable.
· The granting of scholarship is a privilege offered by the School. OLFU reserves the right to grant, withhold or withdraw the same for cause determined by it.
· No student shall enjoy double scholarship.
· In order to avail any of the grants/scholarships or discounts, qualified students should apply for this during the prescribed registration or enrollment period.
· Unless otherwise specified, scholarships are granted for the first and second semesters and on the regular tuition fees only. All miscellaneous and other fees are therefore to be paid. Scholarships or Discounts are not applicable for Summer Terms.
· All scholarships/grants may be maintained, increased, decreased or lost on a semestral basis.