Step 1: Fill-up the Application Form and present the initial list of requirements as stated below
1. Report Card (photocopy)
Step 2: Pay the non-refundable application and testing fee of P200.00 to the cashier.
Step 3: Present the official receipt to the Admission Officer and secure your schedule for the exam.
2. I. D. Picture: 2x2, 1 piece
3. Long brown envelope: 1 piece
* Please come 20 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam; late comers will NOT be permitted to take the exam. Test results will be given 1 day after the examination.
Step 4: Upon passing the Entrance Examination, the applicant will be scheduled for interview. For the interview, please bring the complete list of admissions requirements stated below:
1. Original and photocopies of the Report Card with the 3rd quarter grade
Step 5: You may enrol for a minimum payment of P1, 500.00 Completion and fulfilment of payment will depend on your chosen payment scheme.
2. Certificate of Good Moral Character
3. Original and photocopies of Birth and Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
4. Letters of Certification and Recommendation from the Principal and Guidance Counsellor of former school
5. Four (4) 2x2 I. D. Pictures
6. Elementary Diploma (for High School applicants only)
7. Kindergarten Diploma or Certificate (for Grade One applicants)