College of Pharmacy
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
The Our Lady of Fatima University College of Pharmacy was founded in 2000 and received its inaugural class of 50 students on June 13, 2000. The College of Pharmacy was recognized to offer Pharmacy education by the Commission on Higher Education on March 10, 2004.
Since its recognition, the College of Pharmacy has been awarded as a Top Performing School by the Professional Regulation Commission for over 12 times for its exemplary performance in the Pharmacy Licensure Examination.
A feature of the B.S. in Pharmacy is the internship program. This internship-training program is designed to assist students in exploring career options through practical training. Students who have completed their second year of study will train in community and hospital pharmacies and manufacturing industries.
Accreditations and Industry Partners
• ISO: 9001:2008
• Level PACUCOA Level II (Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation)
• Employment in hospital, clinical, and community pharmacies
• Hospital and clinical pharmacies.
• Employment in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• In local and national government agencies and academia
• Private practices and research activities
Awarded as a TOP PERFORMING SCHOOL nationwide by the Professional Regulation Commission in January 2014, January and June 2013, July 2012, January and July 2011, January 2010, January and July 2009, January and July 2008, July 2007 and January 2005 for its exemplary performance in the Board Examinations for Pharmacy.
Philippine Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (PACOP) OJT Programs with top hospitals, drugstores, pharmaceutical and manufacturing companies:
• AFP Medical Center
• Caloocan City Medical Center
• East Avenue Medical Center
• Lung Center of the Philippines
• National Kidney and Transplant Institute
• Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center
• Philippine Children's Medical Center
• Philippine General Hospital
• Philippine Orthopedic Center
• Sal Lazaro Hospital
• Tondo Medical Center
• Dr. Fe Del Mundo Medical Center Foundation, Inc.
• FEU- Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
• Makati Medical Center
• Manila Doctor's Hospital
• MCU- FDTMF Hospital
• Northfield Laboratories, Inc.
• Pascual Laboratories
• Hizon Laboratories
• Lloyd Laboratories
• Scheele Laboratory
• Compact Laboratories
• La Croesus Pharma
• Pharmatechnical Lab