Nursing graduates of OLFU are one of the most sought after professional here and abroad. Needless to say, it is a distinction we have earned from our almost 30 yrs of excellence in educating healthcare practitioners. As one of the nation’s premier universities, OLFU prepares students with knowledge and competencies necessary to meet the increasingly complex healthcare needs of society today.
We have been consistent topnotchers in the Nursing Board Examinations for the past 3 years. OLFU’s intensive and extensive clinical experience sets our graduates apart from the rest. We give students valuable opportunities to apply their knowledge and skills at the Fatima Medical Center, the University’s teaching tertiary hospital. Our Virtual Laboratory provides advance learning facilities and ensures an excellent learning environment. The College’s curriculum integrates review programs for examinations necessary for employment in the U.S.: TOEFL and CGFNS (Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools).
The Our Lady of Fatima University College of Nursing stands proud for having the best nursing informatics training in the country. Since its training inception in June 2009, the college’s curriculum development and information delivery in the field of health informatics is constantly updating.
At present, the college has expanded the ‘Paperless Training Program’ through provision of additional laboratory equipment and software for the paperless recording system at the Nursing Virtual Laboratory, which is also considered as one of the Philippine’s first.
OLFU’s College of Nursing is the first NCR nursing program to be accredited Level III by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) in educating healthcare practitioners. As one of the nation’s premier universities, OLFU prepares students with knowledge and competencies necessary to meet the increasingly complex healthcare needs of society today.
- Virtual Laboratories
- Hospital Environment Simulators
- Access to Fatima University Medical Center and other partner institutions
- Beijing Dongfang University
- Bethune Medical College
- Dahlian Medical University, China
- Qiqihar Medical University, China
- Wiki International Training Center
- Center for Development (CHED)
- First NCR institution to achieve a Level III Re-Accredited Status (PACUCOA)
- Accredited for International Employment in USA, UK, Middle East and other Countries
- Constant Top Rankings in Nursing Licensure Exams, PRC (July 2011 NLE - Top 5 & 6)