No important announcement
EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEER SERVICE PROGRAM
“To make a difference and to gain valuable experiences in the service of our fellowmen.”
1. To qualify as a volunteer, an employee must be willing to perform hours of service for civic, charitable or educational programs/activities, etc., without the expectation or receipt of compensation for services rendered.
2. Volunteer work rendered by an employee in the capacity in which he or she is employed by the University, shall not be considered as volunteer work.
3. Volunteer work may be in the form of involvement or participation in any of the following:
4. Employee Volunteer Service Program (EVSP) Form shall be accomplished by the employees who render volunteer work.
5. Employee shall request an authorized representative from the organization / community to sign the Employee Volunteer Service Program (EVSP) Form.
6. Copies of the EVSP Form are available at the HRD office.
7. Pictures taken during the volunteer work and the EVSP Form must be submitted to their respective HR Staff within 7 days after rendering volunteer work.
8. A certificate of recognition shall be awarded to those who have rendered and completed at least 50 volunteer hours.